We launched this blog in 2010 and love the conversations it has sparked. Many thanks to all of our followers! We’re going to continue talking about violence and relationships—just moving the conversation to our website and social media channels. Come see what we’re up to at wscadv.org!
Before you go, check out our top ten posts from the past eight years:
- Rape prevention tips
- Grinding at the homecoming dance
- Everybody needs a little knipple
- Boys will be boys?
- If no isn’t an option, yes has no meaning
- Are domestic violence victims codependent?
- You may be trying to comfort yourself
- Love Like This
- What ever happened to human compassion?
- We’re here